Even as the rest of us never went beyond whining and complaining about the delays when paying a bill, Mohit Lalwani decided to do something about it. He created an app called QuikWallet that lets you pay the bill from your cellphone — no cash or card needed.
- Meet 10 startups that are attempting to unseat cash by making digital payments the kingRead More
- LivQuik seeks approvals from RBI to start foreign remittance servicesRead More
- QuikWallet Aims to Ease Mobile Payment for F&B OutletsRead More
- LivQuik Joins Visa Fintech Fast-Track ProgramRead More
- Country Holidays Inn & SuitesDharmendra Singh: Head of Department – IT