Future Group payments affiliate LivQuik to launch foreign remittance services at stores.LivQuik Technology has written to the Reserve Bank of India seeking regulatory approvals to start its foreign remittance services. Fifteen million FuturePay users will be able to receive money from outside India directly in their QuikWallet which is a part of the Future Pay app.
- Meet 10 startups that are attempting to unseat cash by making digital payments the kingRead More
- LivQuik seeks approvals from RBI to start foreign remittance servicesRead More
- QuikWallet Aims to Ease Mobile Payment for F&B OutletsRead More
- LivQuik Joins Visa Fintech Fast-Track ProgramRead More
- Country Holidays Inn & SuitesDharmendra Singh: Head of Department – IT